1. Licence . If you obtain Content through Data Feeds or the Product Advertising API, you hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of that Content is subject to the Licence and the Operating Agreement.
2. Method of Obtaining Content. We may require you, by email notification, from time to time to obtain the Content by a method other than the one you currently use. For example, we may require that you call the Product Advertising API to obtain some or all of the Content that you currently obtain through Data Feeds (as defined in the Licence).
3. Frequency of Updating Content. Despite the provisions of paragraph c(x). of the Licence, we may require you, by email notification, to update Content on your site at a different frequency than you currently undertake. For example, we may require that you obtain Data Feeds and refresh Content on your site at not less than certain intervals throughout the day or to refresh Content on your site on a real time basis by calling the Product Advertising API each time you serve, or a user of your site loads or requests, a page that contains details of a Product. The current requirements for the updating and refreshing of Content are here.
4. Display of Shipping Cost. In all cases where you display the price of a Product, you must clearly show the shipping cost associated with that Product as made available by us. If you need help obtaining shipping costs from the Data Feeds, please contact Customer Service.
5. Display of Price Change Notice. You must clearly notify the user, in close proximity to the price of any Product that you display, that the price of that Product may have gone up since the time you last updated such pricing information from us.
6. Display of Time and Date of Content Update. In addition to the requirements of paragraph c(ix). of the Licence, we recommend that you include a clear statement, in proximity to each listing of any Product on your site, specifying the time and date that the Content relating to that Product was last updated by you.
7. Display of Disclaimer. You must include in a prominent position on each page of your site either a disclaimer or a link to a disclaimer containing at least statements substantially equivalent to the statements below.
9. Suspension. In addition to and without limiting any other rights we may have, and without penalty or cost to us, we may at any time by email notification to you suspend your participation in the Programme and your right to use, access or receive Content (whether under the Licence or the Operating Agreement) for up to 21 days if we reasonably believe that your site is not compliant with applicable law or may expose us to the possibility of injunctive relief and/or damages of any sort.
10. Additional Indemnity. In addition to your indemnity obligations under Section 5 of the Operating Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates and licensors, and our and their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) relating to your failure to comply with any provision of these requirements or any notice, direction or requirement made under them.
Solely with respect to you if you are in the Comparison Shopping Engine category and you have asked for or have an Associates ID to advertise the Amazon DE site, the terms of this requirements will to the extent specified above amend the Licence and prevail in the event of any conflict between these requirements and the Licence.
Donnez votre avis
Une suggestion ou un commentaire sur le Club Partenaires ? Contactez-nous.