These Trademark Guidelines ("Guidelines
") are part of the Operating Documentation
that governs your participation in the Amazon EU S.à r.l. Associates Programme. We recommend frequently reviewing this page for modifications. In the event of any conflict between these Guidelines, the Operating Agreement and the remaining Operational Documentation, these Guidelines will prevail.
These Guidelines apply to your use of our and our affiliates' trademarks and logos that we may make available to you from time to time, including as part of any content you obtain from us (those trademarks and logos, collectively, "Amazon Marks"). Except as referred to on this page, all capitalised terms used below that are not defined on this page have the meanings given to them in the Operating Agreement. "We," "us," or "our" means Amazon Services LLC or any of its affiliate companies, as the case may be. "You" means the person or entity using an Amazon Mark. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of an Amazon Mark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Amazon Marks.
- Your use of the Amazon Marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us regarding your use of any of the Amazon Marks (collectively, "Agreements"); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that Amazon may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Amazon Marks. You will not use any Amazon Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any Amazon Mark in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document) unless expressly permitted under the Agreements, and then only as expressly permitted.
- You may not use or display any Amazon Mark in any manner (i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us; (ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; (iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Amazon Mark; or (iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- You may not alter or modify any Amazon Mark in any manner. You may display an Amazon Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Amazon Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any Amazon Mark.
- Each Amazon Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Amazon Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Amazon Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Amazon Mark.
- You must prominently include one of the following statements (as appropriate) on your site:
(i) "Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates";
(ii) "Endless and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates"; or
(iii) "Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates."
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Amazon Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Amazon Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Amazon Mark.
- You may not use any Amazon Marks or any other trademarks of Amazon or its affiliates, or a variation or misspelling of any trademark of Amazon or its affiliates, in any domain name. For example, you may not use a domain name such as buyakindlehere.com, amzaon.com, endlessboots.com, or amazonauctions.net.
We may modify these Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Guidelines on the amazon.co.uk site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE AMAZON MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY AMAZON MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE AMAZON.CO.UK SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
We reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.